- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
The ATOS Compact Scan defines a new class of scanner for 3D measurement and inspection. The lightweight, compact construction opens new application areas and ensures ultimate adaptability for 3-dimensional measuring of components such as casted and injection molded parts, forms and models, interiors, prototypes, design models, ...
The advanced hardware is combined with completely integrated, powerful software for scanning and inspection, intensive hard- and software training and reliable worldwide support network to form a complete package at a competitive price.
- Scanning independent of ambient light conditions
- Fast scanning for large components
- Advanced high-end technology, transferred from GOM's ATOS Triple Scan
- Low maintenance costs
- High-quality measurement data
- GOM's industrial stereo camera technology
- Capture fine details, even for smallest parts with high resolution
- Combine full-field scanning and touch probe measurement
- Instant change between scanning and handheld probing
- Adaptable accuracy, detail resolution and speed
- Digitizing small to large parts with one sensor head
- Complete part analysis
- Measure large components up to tens of meters in size
- Simple measurement regardless of environment
- High-end components with stereo 2 or 5 megapixel cameras
- Complex measurement and inspection tasks
- New applications, e.g. measurements in narrow spaces, interiors etc.
- Easy transport
- Lightweight sensor
- Portable, powerful image processing computer as standard
- System, tripod, measuring areas and manual rotation table in one case
- Complete "out-of-the-box" solution: Sensor, laptop, software, accessories
- ATOS stereo camera principle for high accuracy
- Includes measuring and inspection software
- Complete training and support
The ATOS Software is a knowledge base – it guides the operator through the complete scanning procedure and provides support for setting up new measuring tasks using guided project creation.
The ATOS software is used to run the sensor head, to process the 3D point cloud and to edit and post-process the data. The simple graphical user interface helps support today's demanding tasks in quality control, manufacturing processes and reverse engineering.
GOM Inspect is the free result viewer, mesh processing and inspection software for dimensional analysis of ATOS data or 3D point clouds.
GOM Inspect is more than just a viewer. It also contains a complete set of tools for advanced mesh processing and evaluation.
This free software not only analyzes ATOS data, but also 3D point clouds from laser scanners, CTs, and other white light scanners. Import, process, and evaluate in one free software package.
Share ATOS results, further analyze data and easily discuss and detect problematic areas with colleagues, suppliers, and customers for effective collaboration to speed-up decision
Find out more about the practical use of the ATOS Compact Scan and view all ATOS application notes.