- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
This machine copes with all kind of tasks as a result of the optimized machine construction and the HSK-A63 motor spindle combines rigidity, speed-torque and drive.
5-axis machining without setting aside the stability and precision of a 3-axis machine - the PICOMAX®95 can do it. It can be reconditioned with a fully controlled integrated 4th or 5th axis at any time on the generous working table. Ergonomic design enables and constantly guarantees ease of access to all machine features. The compact and, at the same time generous, tool changer of the PICOMAX®95 is equipped with a magazine of 46 or 72 tool pockets.
The freely configurable automation can also be retrofitted. The side entry allows accessibility to the machining area at all times.
Characteristics and highlights:
- Travel: X 800mm, Y 500mm, Z 610mm
- Large clamping area (length x width 1600 x 550 mm)
- Fehlmann HSK-A63 motor spindle with active spindle coolant
- Practice-orientated accessibility
- Digital drive technology
- Universal, versatile Heidenhain CNC-control
- Perfect surfaces and high precision
- Generous tool changer with chain magazine for up to 46 or 72 tool pockets
- Fully integrated and controlled 4/5 axis can be added anytime
Other Machining Centers: