- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
The new FEHLMANN VERSA® 825 is ideally suited for dynamic HSC milling as well as for machining of tough materials.
The tilting rotary table is integrated longitudinally into the X-axis, thus allowing tilt operation that is wholly unaffected by the linear axes.
Automation can be easily retrofitted at a later date and in no way constrains the access to the working area.
Features and highlights
- Travels X 820 mm, Y 700 mm, Z 450 mm, A +/- 115°, B 360°
- Motor spindle FEHLMANN HSK A-63 with powerful max. spindle torque 120 Nm
- Highest geometrical precision and thermal stability
- Best surfaces with perfect dimensional accuracy
- Practice-orientated accessibility, also when loaded automatically by robot
- Swivel range of +/- 115°
- Heidenhain CNC control iTNC 530 with best dynamic setup
- Generous tool changer scalable with 44, 80, 250 and 346 tools
Other machining centers in portal design: