- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
You don’t need to kick your ideas out of the nest to make them fly. In-source your prototyping and functional testing.
The Dimension 1200es is your gateway into the best-selling family of professional 3D printers. Make your models where you hatch your ideas. The money you save will make you feel even smarter.
Dimension 1200es 3D Print Pack
The 3D Print Pack is everything you need to start building 3D models. It includes:
- The SST 1200es 3D Printer
- The SCA-1200 support removal system
- A startup supply of materials
- Materials and Bases
The Dimension 1200es uses ABSplus thermoplastic to build your models. Model and soluble support materials come in convenient enclosed cartridges that are a snap to load. Inside the 3D printer, plastic filament travels through a tube to the print head, where it’s heated to a semi-liquid state and extruded in thin, accurate layers.
Modeling bases provide a stable platform where your prototype builds. Once printing is done, you simply take the recyclable, flexible plastic base out of your 3D printer and snap off the model.
ABSplus in nine colors
Soluble (SST 1200es); breakaway (BST 1200es)
254 x 254 x 305 mm (10 x 10 x 12 in.)
0.33 mm (0.013 in.) or .254 mm (.010 in.)
Windows XP/Windows 7
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Size and weight:
838 x 737 x 1143 mm (33 x 29 x 45 in.); 148 kg (326 lbs.)
- Dimension 1200es 3D printer: 100–120 VAC 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit
- SCA-1200 support-removal system: 100-120 VAC, 15A, 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 10A, 50 Hz
- Dimension 1200es 3D printer: CE/ETL
- SCA-1200 support-removal system: CE
Special Facility Requirements:
CatalystEX software converts your CAD program’s STL output into 3D modeling print paths, including any needed support structures. CatalystEX provides:
- A 3D view of the model or models to be printed
- The ability to scale 3D models to your desired size
- Control over how to orient your model in the build chamber
- Automatic or custom packs for multiple models in one build
- A print queue to assign many jobs, with estimated print time and material consumption