The Complete Hydraulic Manifold Design, Quote and Prototype Software Solution
With this new software solution, the time to develop screw-in cartridge valve block manifolds is cut by 60%!
Hydraulic Integrated Circuits (HIC) is the technology of choice for designers of compact, efficient and reliable systems. Manifold design software provides unsurpassed advantages, recognized and implemented across the industry.
After more than two decades of supplying Automation Studio™ to the industry, Famic Technologies Inc. has developed a software solution that addresses the entire workflow of screw-in cartridge valve block manifolds, reducing time and expenses.
Functional & Dynamic Block Validation
Automation Studio™ Live Manifold is streamlined to quickly and correctly propose and implement systems. From quoting to final design, Automation Studio™ Live Manifold reduces processing times and produces a better final product quality.
- Produce quotes in record time!
- 2D and 3D design environments
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Reduce component selection time
- Increase efficiency
- Improve design quality
- Increase responsiveness and reduce time-to-market
- Improve OEM/Distributor/Vendor communications
- Quickly produce alternative solutions to a project
- Design more efficient and cost effective SiCV solutions
- Ensure technical and financial consistency
- Less back-and-forth approvals
- Quicker 3D mechanical design
- Error-free product configuration
- Full dimensional 3D interface
- Free training platform
- Web based application
Manifold Key Features
- Functional simulation with Automation Studio™
- Multi-project management
- Complete OEM product catalogue libraries and PDF access
- Quick & easy component searches
- Displays component’s technical properties & prices
- Automatic calculation of block size and weight
- Export & Import 3D XMLs
- DXF exporting
- Full reporting with HTML compatibility
- Uses the ACCESS database for simplified maintenance
- Version and revision management
- Administrator tracking
- Page setup in ISO and US sizes
- Uses Imperial or Metric units
- Validates design rules
For more information: CLICK HERE