3D objects from finest metal powders
The selective laser melting process produces homogenous metal objects directly from 3D CAD data by selectively melting fine layers of metal powder with a laser beam.
This fast and precise process produces layer by layer highly accurate parts of a large number of different metals in powder form.
Considering the trend to small lot sizes in production as well as "one off"-individual production of parts, this technology can hold significant cost advantages.
Achieve Fast, Safe, and Cost-Efficient 3D AM Metal Parts
As the North American center of SLM Solutions Group AG — SLM Solutions NA, Inc. is a leading provider of metal-based additive manufacturing systems and technology that support fast and flexible metal part production for aerospace, automotive, energy and medical industries.
With multi-laser options, bi-directional loader movement, open software control, and closed-loop metal powder handling; Selective Laser Melting® Systems define the gold standard for best-in-class operator safety and greater recoating speed.
APPLICATION: HIGH VOLUME
HIGH VOLUME PRODUCTION
Advantages of 3D Printing Metal
- Manufacture directly from 3D CAD files
- Design your 3D prototypes with a freedom you have never enjoyed before
- Layer-wise build-up enables parts with high complexity (revolutionary internal cooling channels)
- Achieve dramatic weight reductions by using skeletal / bionic design
- Material properties comparable to base materials
- Quality assessment and monitoring in our metallographics lab
The manufacturing of prototypes is our core business. Your problem is our fuel: challenge us, everything is now possible!