Connex3 was the first 3D printer in the world to simultaneously 3D print multiple colors and materials. Today it remains alone in its class with a broader set of capabilities that amplify its advantages.
Fast, Easy to Use Color
New Stratasys Creative Colors Software, maximizes creativity and ease of use and simplifies design-to-3D print workflow.
- What you see is What you Get color management tools, powered by the Adobe 3D color Print Engine
- Simple design-to-3D print workflow
- Expanded color spectrum
- Better Value innovative hardware, material and software updates improves value and reduce costs
Stratasys Creative Colors Software works with Objet Studio Software to supercharge your workflow when color and realism matter. With this simple software add-on, Objet260, 350 and 500 Connex3 systems can now beautifully handle:
* Precise, graphic textures
* Automated color assignment
* Automated geometry fixes to support 3D printing
Adobe Photoshop CC supports a variety of 3D file formats including 3D PDF, PSD, DAE, OBJ and STL.
Stratasys Creative Colors Software
Stratasys Creative Colors Software powered by Adobe 3D Color Print Engine, combines advanced color management with a simple workflow. See how it works.
Easy color workflow:
Open your design in Adobe Photoshop CC| Add colors and textures| Preview in Stratasys Creative Colors tray manager | Print your model
Download the White Paper, for Better understand and maximize the Connex3 prototyping power