As with previous versions of the V8 Software, GOM offers new software functionalities that are optimally coordinated and aligned to meet current market requirements and customer needs.
- New user interface with improved template management, smarter workflows and extended report possibilities.
- GOM Maintenance Tool
- Unilateral tolerance zone for surface profile and line profile
- Surface profile on primitive
- TED pattern
- MMR/LMR on datum system
- Situation features and common datum system
- Extended possibilities for VMR configurations
- Automatic position generation for sheet metal, airfoil and CAD data
- New function for copy and transform measurements
- Improvements for measuring the top and bottom of parts
- New options for updating CAD data
- New concept for re-using measurement series
- Enhanced Kiosk interface
- Improvements on edge circles
- Enhanced options for the max. profile thickness
- Unrolling conical sections
- Reworked profile twist
- New function for actual stacking point
In addition, GOM is working on video tutorials for the most important new functions. Please find some of them on YouTube: GOM Metrology Channel.
Find more information of GOM Inspect at: http://www.gom-inspect.com/